Another travel essential — Vaseline! It’s pretty simple, but plain Vaseline is useful for so many things, so I always include a mini container in my bag.
A few Vaseline uses:
- lip balm
- lip scrub (mix with sugar)
- moisturizing for dry elbows, dry cuticles, or dry anything!
- soothing a sore nose if you have a cold
- healing a sunburn or windburn
- removing makeup
- smoothing flyaway hair or split ends
- taming eyebrows
- shining shoes or boots
- removing false eyelashes
- removing stains
If you want more ideas, check out all of these uses on Pinterest! You can buy the mini jars on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.
But I like these tiny metal tins that they sell in Europe — pick some up next time you’re passing through Heathrow!